RC Superhero (Remote Control Super Hero) | New Type of Aircraft



if I saw a man-sized figure flying through the sky, I might think that I was looking at a real superhero. This is probably the purpose of this kit, which weighs in at 3 pounds and has a motor with 6 pounds of thrust. Check it out on the video after the jump, with glowing eyes and feet.
I suppose that this is probably as close as we are going to get to superheroes in real life. It reminds me of the superhero shows where the hero is a huge robot with his sidekick, the guy who built the robot. I guess I’m not certain who would be the sidekick, then.
Anyway, if you want to get in on this action, it is definitely a DIY project. You should be able to get the kit as a PDF file for about $19.95 for the 57-inch and 75-inch version. It is possible to get a more advanced kit with pre-cut parts for about $295. Don’t expect your RcSuperhero to be fighting crime, though.
I suppose that if RcSuperhero needed a real superhero name, it would be Balsa Wood Man. I’m not certain whether or not the RcSuperhero is made of Balsa wood, but technically, Iron Man’s suit isn’t made of iron.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger